January or February 2018
This is my special genius zone! I specialized in creating visual brands that are aligned with who you and and who you want to be seen by the world. Then creating amazing images that allow your potential clients to get to know you, like you, and want to work with you. Every page of your website is an opportunity to tell the story of who you are and the mission of your company. This consistency is what creates trust, trust is why people hire you.
Please check out my website site to see my work:
• Before I ever take a photograph, I need to understand who you are, whom you work with, and what results you provide. Once I have this understanding, I will create the words or "Visual Essences" that describe how to create the most connection with your audience. These visual essences are what I call your Visual Brand. Creating amazing images... starts with creating your Visual Brand.
• Your Visual Brand is a blue print, a road map, to guide us. It will guide you in choosing your outfits for your photo-shoot. (Please see post “What to Wear.”) Not only will we be drawing out the energy of each outfit, we want the outfit and the location to match what essence we are trying to capture.
• Day one: Individual portraits. Starting with the attorney's, then we will move into the group photographs, then ending with individuals on the legal team. Each person will get 20-30 minutes in front of the camera. Shoot a variety of angles, head shot, and waste up shots, sitting and stand. We will photograph in my natural light studio in Oakland, California (click here to see my natural light studio in Oakland, California), Make up for this day is additional cost, and adds 30 to 60 minutes to the time each person spends at the studio
• Day Two: On location with Erika. After our visual identity I will start scouting locations to match your Visual Brand. (Click here to see locations that I have photographed at previously). The day of your shoot will take 2 to 3 hours. Depending on locations it can run even longer. Make up is included in this day.
• Day one: Make up for this day is additional cost. We can do this two ways. Each person whom wants make up can hire the make up artist for an additional $125 or you can do a group rate and have everyone get make up for $600-$900. I recommend the the second one! It's important for everyone to have smooth consistent look... even the men!
• Day two: Your individual day will start with you in makeup, with my talented makeup artist.
• Each person will receive a link of 20-40 images for viewing. This will be sent you no later than two weeks from the shoot.
• Each person gets 4 images. Erika's shoot will get 20 images. You get 3 for each group shot - the entire team and the legal team. Your images will be color-corrected, re-touched and ready to publish. They will be emailed directly to you, with a marketing license to use them however you see fit, for as long as you like. You can purchase any additional images..
• A deposit* of %25 is to be paid immediately. By paypal or check. The remaining balance is due on date of photo shoot.
Your relationship with the photographer is the number one things in making a decision of who to work with. So please click on the link bellow so that we can get to know each other and see if it's the right fit.