Hi I am Lindsay A. Miller and I travel the world working with fearless, committed entrepreneurs and speakers transforming their brands by drawing out their essence and bringing it to life through images. This is what I call your “visual brand.”
Over the years I’ve honed my skills of visual storytelling. At the age of 19, I hit the streets, shooting daily for newspapers. I followed with a degree in photojournalism, and, 8 years later, had covered everything from presidencies to fashion to natural disasters. Today, I own Wildly Visible and craft visual brands for hundreds of clients.
I know the exact elements to craft a compelling visual story that creates impact. I don’t just take photos of you. I draw out your “visual story” -- and that is how an emotional connection is captured and shared with your clients.
When your visual brand reveals the most dynamic, radiant, authentic facets of your personality, then your clients connect and resonate with you instantly.
Did you know people make decisions about the quality of a website in less than a 20th of a second?What is that decision based on you ask? Your images. Why not all that copy and text you spent ages writing? Because we process images 60,000 times faster than words.
This is why it's important to have high quality images on your website. Because intuitive and instinctual for people to assess and make judgements in less than 1 second.
Here's a lesson I learned early on: If you just list your services, no one gets to know you and what makes you unique.
You can have the most amazing business in the world but if you stay hidden, or if your images aren’t aligned with who you are and what you do, then guess what?
People forget you quickly and don’t even remember you as someone who has a valuable service to offer.
This is why my clients have described me as a “fierce tigress.” I wait and “hunt” for those iconic moments that capture your radiance, your magnetism, and the essence of who you are.
That’s what makes my photographs feel alive, vivid, and unique.
• Taking your business to the next level, by scaling your business, speaking, teaching, creating new online course, or even writing a book.
• Rebranding or reinventing yourself with updated images that reflect the new you.
• Ready to “go pro” and you need professional images that position you as an expert, create credibility, and separate yourself from the industry pack.
• Ready to end website shame and eager to experience an inner and outer transformation that renews your confidence, so you’ll want to share your new look and website with the world.
• Need a new look and ready to show that you are up to something new in the world.
• Ready to your customers that there’s a real, warm and trustworthy person behind that business. Someone who understands what they’re going through and wants to help.